It is the mission of the Fifth Grade Center to develop respectful, responsible, independent learners that achieve at high levels, and serve as the bridge to students transitioning from the elementary to the the middle school setting.
Through a collaborative culture, FGC staff will:
- Promote high behavior and academic expectations.
- Offer rigorous, relevant instruction.
- Base instructional decisions on data and research.
- Differentiate to meet student needs.
- Maintain a safe environment.
- Prepare students for the transition to the middle school.
- Foster an atmosphere of acceptance and support for our diverse population.